ROBOTS MAKE MORE PUTTS WITH THE HEAVY PUTTER™ THAN THE LEADING
RANKMARK 2004 PUTTER TEST
October 2004 - January 2005
Rankmark, an independent golf equipment testing company, strives
to discover through objective testing and analysis which golf
equipment golfers prefer, and reports those findings to the public
via their web site.
THE HEAVY PUTTER™ IMPROVES GOLFER’S PUTTING STROKES LEADING TO
MORE PUTTS MADE
SUPER SAM TEST
Hank Haney Golf Ranch October 18 - November 10, 2004
- The Heavy Putter™ produces better speed/distance control
than the Leading Brand Putter, resulting in putts that are
closer to the hole.
- The alignment of the Heavy Putter's head remains squarer
through impact than the Leading Brand Putter, resulting in putts
that stay closer to their intended target line.
- The Heavy Putter™ produces a more consistent path through
impact than the Leading Brand Putter, resulting in more
consistent direction of your putts.
- The relationship between the path and face angle at impact
of the Heavy Putter™ is more consistent than the Leading Brand
Putter, also resulting in more accuracy.
- The Heavy Putter™ reduces, and in some cases eliminates, the
Yip in the golfer’s putting stroke.